Working for SQA
Welcome to the world of SQA, where our values as an organization translate into a challenging, rewarding and satisfying environment for our people. SQA’s excellent reputation is a credit to the expertise and professionalism of our carefully selected people. It is also a reflection of our consistent approach and high professional standards.
By becoming an SQA Associate, you will join the ranks of other quality professionals who have distinguished themselves in their fields and enjoy the benefits of:
- A dynamic company. Since being established in 1995, SQA has received numerous awards for business achievement, employment practices, and client performance.
- The best clients. A key focus for SQA is on global 500 companies, which means SQA Associates work more often with industry ‘movers and shakers’.
- SQA’s referral program. SQA recognizes Associates who refer business – or even new Associates! Talk to us about how this program could pay off for you.
- More tools, more resources. At SQA, we ensure our Associates have everything they need to exceed client expectations, from photo-badges to job-specific equipment.
- Recognition / Maintaining certification. Certification bodies such as IRCA and ASQ recognize your professional activity with SQA and award credit where applicable.
- Building an impressive track record. The nature and variety of challenges that our clients present allow you to enhance your resume and project your current skills.
- SQA’s high profile. SQA presence in the supplier quality market is widespread, and characterized by our high standards and exceptional people.
- International leadership. SQA’s international presence and market strength means that we gain more global business and can offer you roles in leading-edge quality initiatives.
Get started today – here’s how we hire:
- Email us your Resume/CV
- Phone/In-person Interview
- Technical Review
- SQA 101 Training
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org