In a complex quality program, how do you know what's going on?
is your answer! STEPQ
is a scalable, web-based application that provides diverse companies visibility and control of performance across all stakeholders at all levels. It achieves this through its flexible event management control that
automates and manages activities like: Audit, CAPA and Inspection
activities, real-time supplier interaction, approval / escalation
processes, relational archives (evidence, procedures, etc).
You must have visibility
detailed, secure information allows you to make strategic business
decisions faster, and spot 'red flags' sooner. Seeing information
(such as detailed audit reports, inspection data or even digital
product images) across all divisions in your company is essential in
optimizing the management of your suppliers' quality. It eliminates
duplication and lets you distribute information fast. How can you Collaborate
all this with just an Internet browser?
- Fully interactive event management system ties all stake holders into one central system
- Process controls provide effective management of Audits, Inspection and CAPA activities
- Detailed event statuses provides granular visibility as your process is in motion.
- Real-time dashboards ensures critical suppliers are on your radar
- Relational data provides a thread to all relevant data such as follow up activity, objective evidence and trends.
- Web Enabled, open end architecture leveraging Microsoft technology
- Customizable reports allows users to leverage data based on revolving business conditions
- Configurable automated notification system allows users to stay alert of the next critical step
- Configurable user groups and security roles allows users to control how users interact within the system
- Aligns with FDA21CFR Part 11 and standard security best practices
To make strategic supplier decisions, we need complex performance data fast. And to do this effectively, we need to securely and seamlessly share information up and down our supply chain. STEPQ
gives us this power.
Six Sigma Black Belt Project Lead
at leading consumer products manufacturer