You can adapt any checklist – scored or unscored – for use as an RSA using SQA’s unique ‘activity profiler’. We can also work with you to optimize your RSA as part of the rollout process.
Offering comprehensive supplier review without having to be on-site, SQA’s Remote Surveillance Assessment tool combines the qualitative aspects of secure, objective evidence gathering with the quantitative aspects of automated, tracked and scored supplier evaluation criteria.
Once an RSA program is underway, we manage all aspects of data collection and review with your chosen suppliers. We review supplier responses and either accept or request more information where needed. When supplier responses require more information, we work with them to provide a complete picture. RSAs are also scalable, from the acquisition and checking of basic supplier details, to a true remote assessment by a certified lead auditor. Part of the scoping process is to work with you to determine the right level of depth and oversight required.
RSAs, like all SQA-managed events, are available through our STEPQ website and can trigger corrective action (CAPA) and other related events– all of which can be viewed and controlled through your real-time activity dashboard or scheduled email alerts.
- Easy user interface helps suppliers quickly complete their information. When editing the RSA, suppliers see sections, position, and requirements for each section.
- If a supplier user attempts to submit an incomplete checklist, a reminder message appears, requesting a complete checklist.
- Authorized users can check the status of the program in real-time. Where action is required, notifications will also be sent automatically via email.
- When viewing the checklist, dynamic graphs can highlight overall results at a glance.
- The supplier responses, objective evidence, score, and status are shown.
- Any subsequent action (like a corrective action) appears as a ‘connected’ event, and follows its own process to closure (including separate supplier response).
Here’s how we work together: